The documentation needed to verify your account is as follows
1) Personal Identification – One of the below documents may be used to verify your ID. Please ensure all 4 corners of the document, your full name, photo, date of birth and expiration date must be visible.
- Driving License
- National Identification Card
- Citizenship Certificate
2) Address Verification – One of the below documents may be used to validate your address. The document must have been issued within the last 3 months and with your full name, address, the sender’s logo/name, and a date must be visible
- Utility Bill
- Tax Bill.
- Copy of Bank Statement
3) Payment Verification – One of the following documents may be used to validate your Payment Source used to complete your deposit too or facilitate your withdrawal from your account. Please ensure all 4 corners of the card, the first 6 and the last 4 digits of the card number, your name and expiry date must be clearly visible. For your own safety, please cover the remaining digits and the 3-digit CVV/CVC code on the back of the card.
- Copies of your Credit or Debit Card (s) (Front and back with the CVV code blocked out) used to deposit into your MaximBet account.
- Copy of Credit or Debit Card (s) statement used to deposit to your MaximBet account (Statement must have been issued less than 3 months from the date you are sending the document to us).
- Copy of bank statement of the Bank account used to deposit via ACH and should show at least one transaction to MaximBet (Statement must have been issued less than 3 months from the date you are sending the document to us).
Photos taken with your mobile camera, tablet or laptop are accepted as proof if they are taken with adequate lighting conditions and quality.
All documents should be uploaded through the “ID Verification” Tab in your Account Menu as shown in the below screenshot.
Should you, experience any difficulties uploading the documents, please email your documents to: kyc@MaximBet.com
Some restrictions will apply to your account if you do not successfully complete the 'ID Verification Process' (KYC). However, you will have full access to your account again once this process is satisfactorily completed.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team.
- All Documents must be clear and legible. If they are not, processing times may be longer and may also result in temporary account suspension.
- For your personal security please Block all digits, except for the first six and last four of your Credit/Debit card numbers, leaving the expiration date visible. For Bank Account numbers, please block all except for the first 3 and last 4 digits of the account number
- Only provide documents that validate your residential address as registered with MaximBet. Documents addressed to a PO Box numbers are unacceptable for validation.