Unfortunately, our team are unable to view the exact reason why your deposit was declined. However, there may be several reasons why you are having trouble depositing.
Please be sure to check the following:
- Card information Make sure the name, card number, expiration date, security code, and state/zip code all match the account information associated with your card
- Bank Restrictions One of the most common reasons for a declined deposit is a bank temporarily restricting online transactions. A quick phone call to your bank should help clear this up and have your online restriction lifted.
- Other reasons
- You have set up deposit limits and your deposit exceeds the set limit
- You have set up play breaks
- The expiry date on your credit card is incorrect
- You do not have enough funds on your credit card to cover your deposit