As a MaximBet player, you can decide how much you would like to bet to help you stay in control of your spending by setting up a Wagering Limit for yourself.
To set up a Wagering Limit:
- Log into your MaximBet account and click on the ‘My Account’ button .
- Click on `Limits & Responsible Gambling´ and then select the ‘Wager Limits’ option
- You will be presented with three options, `Daily Limits, Weekly Limits and Monthly Limits´ allowing you to set the desired limits for a desired period
- Once you have set up your Wager limit and clicked update, you will then see the below message to confirm that your limit has been successfully updated.
- The `Reset’ Tabs shows the date that the limit will be renewed whilst the `Used so Far’ Tabs shows the amount of the set limit that has already been used.
- On the reset date, the `Used so Far’ Tab will automatically reset to $0.