As a MaximBet player, you can decide how much you would like to deposit to help you stay in control of your spending by setting up a Deposit Limit for yourself.
To set up a Deposit Limit:
- Log into your MaximBet account and click on the ‘My Account’ button .
- Click on `Limits & Responsible Gambling´ and then select the ‘Deposit Limits’ option
- By clicking on any of Daily Limits, Weekly Limits, Monthly Limits you will be able to set up the maximum amount you deposit into your account for the selected period (24h, 7 days, 30 days).
- Once you have set up the deposit limit, a message will appear confirm that your limit has been successfully updated.
- The `Reset’ Tabs shows the date that the limit will be renewed whilst the `Used so Far’ Tabs shows the amount of the set limit that has already been used.
- On the reset date, the `Used so Far’ Tab will automatically reset to $0.
Increase the limit
If you want to increase your deposit limit, repeat the steps above and change the desired limit to an amount you are more comfortable with.
Decrease/Delete the limit
- To delete any previously set limits, please contact our customer service team at support@MaximBet.com