We understand that problem gambling not only affects the gambler but also their friends and family members. Sometimes, there are people who have already developed a certain dependency on gambling and do not realize it.
If you are concerned that a friend or family member has developed a gambling problem, here are some of the possible warning signs:
- Uncontrolled spending.
- Feeling the need to be secretive about gambling.
- Spending significant amounts of time gambling.
- Gambling when you cannot afford to.
- Concealing or lying about gambling behavior.
- Borrowing money or stealing to gamble.
- Gambling impacting on relationships or causing arguments.
- Withdrawal from activities with family and friends.
- Loss of interest in hobbies or leisure pursuits.
- Neglecting work or studies.
- Excessive gambling often causes a multitude of emotional symptoms, including anxiety, depression, and even suicidal thoughts and tendencies
What can you do?
Quitting gambling may not be easy if a problem has been developed, but it can be done with the help of a solid support and treatment programs.
There are organizations that treat players and help them with their gambling addiction.
NATIONAL PROBLEM GAMBLING HELPLINE
PROBLEM GAMBLING COALITION OF COLORADO
We also recommend that you encourage the individual to contact our customer service team to discuss the options available to them with MaximBet.